Please direct any questions, including press inquiries, to Steven Gallagher at [email protected]
Red Hot Art takes place in Stevens Square Park.
Stevens Square Park is located just south of downtown Minneapolis, between 18th / 19th Street (one block north of Franklin Avenue) and Stevens / 2nd Ave (two blocks east of Nicollet Avenue, one block west of 3rd Avenue).
Visitors are encouraged to take Public Transportation.
- Routes 17 or 18 (Nicollet Avenue): Stop on the corner of Franklin / Nicollet Avenues. Walk one block north to 19th Street (towards downtown). Walk 2 blocks to the east (towards 1st Avenue).
- Route 2 (Franklin Avenue): Take Route 2 to Stevens Avenue. Walk one block to the north (towards downtown).
- Route 11 (3rd/4th Avenue): Take Route 11 to the corner of 19th Street and 3rd Avenue (in front of the Stevens Square Center for the Arts / Third Avenue Market). Walk one block to the west.
- Via I-94 (from the east): Talk I-94 to the 11th Street exit. Follow 11th street to 3rd Avenue. Take a left and proceed down 3rd Avenue (past the Convention Center, over the interstate). Stevens Square Park is located one block to the east of 3rd Avenue (to your right) between 18th and 19th Street.
- Via I-94 / I-394 (from the west): Exit at Lyndale / Hennepin. Follow Lyndale Avenue to Franklin Avenue. Take a left on Franklin Avenue (past Nicollet Avenue). Stevens Square Park is located one block to the north of Franklin Avenue (towards downtown, on your left) between Stevens / 2nd Avenue.
- Via 35W (from the south): Follow I-35W to the downtown exits. Take the 11th Street exit. Follow the directions above for I-94 (from the east).
- Via 35W (from the north): Take I-35W to the south, follow the signs to I-94. Follow the directions above for I-94 (from the east).
- Parking Lot: This lot is available for all-day parking, and is located on the corner of 18th Street and 1st Ave.
- Street Parking: Two hour parking is available on the streets surrounding the park. All day parking is available in the neighborhood on nearby streets.